My name is Michael Muscato and I believe that our elected officials job is to represent OUR voices, values, and votes. I am proud to announce my candidacy for United States Congress in Arizona’s Congressional District 8.
I’m not here to tell you or your family what YOU need to do. I’m here to listen and learn what I can do FOR you. I want to know your ideas. I want to know what is important to you and your family. I want to know how I can help make your lives better. For my entire life as an Arizona native, that’s all I’ve ever wanted ANY of our representatives to do for me and my family.
I have two little boys and a beautiful wife. We are starting to build our lives in these uncertain times as are so many of you. I have two parents who I love dearly who are entering the later phase in their own lives. I have a younger brother who serves our country valiantly with the United States Army. What lies ahead for all of us? It’s a question that I find myself asking all too often because of the volatility of our society. If we truly are a guardian nation let us do better for our children, for our families, and for ourselves.
I hope to listen and learn from as many citizens of CD-8 as I can. I want to know your thoughts on healthcare, immigration, the economy, education, and more. Together we can come up with solutions that I can take to Washington D.C to solve the problems we face on a daily basis. If we can focus our energy and efforts on solutions to issues rather than political theatrics, our families, our communities, and our nation will finally have that domestic tranquility.
- Arizona native, grew up in Peoria and attended Mountain Ridge high school; son of
two retired Arizona public school educators
- Drafted by the New York Yankees in college and played two seasons of professional baseball.
- Has worked in the entertainment production as Video Director, Engineer, and Crew Chief for over 10 years.
- Engaged small business owner and entrepreneur of CrossFit Archangel located
in Glendale, providing discounts to military, students, first responders, veterans
- Resides in Peoria with his wife Alicia and their two sons Cooper (4) and Canton (2)
- Committed to the Valley View Foodbank, board member of Arrowhead Little
League Baseball, and proud supporter of the Lt. Michael Murphy Foundation, Phoenix Children’s
Hospital, Arrowhead Elementary School, and other community outreach for the last 6 years to
help veterans, children, and families in need.
- Born: Phoenix, AZ 1984
- High School Graduate: Mountain Ridge Glendale,AZ 2002
- Glendale Community College 2003-2004
- Drafted by New York Yankees 2003
- Bachelors Degree: Nicholls State University, Louisiana
- Video Director and Crew Chief for major music artists such as Drake, Rhianna, Neil Young, Shania Twain, Kendrick Lamar and many more.
- Small business owner CrossFit Archangel Glendale, AZ 2014
- 2016 Democratic Nominee for State Senate LD22. Shattered previous Democratic Vote Total by more than 83%.
- Entrepreneur and creator of BLAST APP (Tech app designed to proactively prevent and minimize threats, bullying, and sexual harassment)
Copyright © 2019 Muscato4Congress - All Rights Reserved.